How can I Integrate ChatGPT with WhatsApp? – This blog post contains the info you need on how to integrate ChatGPT with WhatsApp.
The new AI chatbot ChatGPT can answer inquiries and produce essays. Since OpenAI made ChatGPT accessible last month, it has seen a lot of growth. It is the most recent advancement in the field of generative AI, and the IT sector has invested billions of dollars in it.
How to Integrate ChatGPT with WhatsApp?
To integrate ChatGPT with WhatsApp, use the WhatsApp Business API to create a WhatsApp bot. To complete the Chat GPT WhatsApp connection, develop an OpenAI API and link it to your WhatsApp bot. That is a god in a container.
Despite not having a direct connection, there are two ways to combine ChatGPT with WhatsApp:
There are two approaches to integrating ChatGPT with WhatsApp despite the lack of a direct connection:
- Create a WhatsApp bot and connect it to ChatGPT
- By setting your WhatsApp number using a Python script and launching ChatGPT at the same time
Create a WhatsApp bot and integrate it into ChatGPT
Build A WhatsApp Bot:
Sign up for the WhatsApp Business API. Establish a chat flow. Make use of a chat builder Check out your chatbot on your phone, and install the API chatbot.
Get OpenAI API:
Create an OpenAI account > Go to the API key page > Create a new secret key
Use OpenAI API to Connect it to Your WhatsApp Bot:
You can now use the OpenAI API to connect to ChatGPT WhatsApp bot to integrate ChatGPT with WhatsApp. Moreover, it must be done at your own risk as there are chance of WhatsApp blocking you if it finds that the integration is not honest.
The ChatGPT sends responses to WhatsApp users to the queries that they ask the bot. This is how you can get a ChatGPT WhatsApp bot.
By Setting Your WhatsApp Number Using a Python Script and Launching ChatGPT at the Same Time
This method is the second and was created by a researcher Daniel. Below are steps to follow:
- Clicking on the download button to download the code from GitHub
- Your file will be downloaded once you click on the “download zip”.
- Now, execute the “WhatsApp-got-main” file in the terminal.
- Now, execute the “server.py” file in the terminal.
- Go in “ls” and click on enter.
- Then enter “python server.py”.
- Now your phone number is automatically configured to the OpenAI chat page.
- Click on the “Verify I am a human” box.
- Now, go to your WhatsApp account and you will find OpenAI ChatGPT.
- You may try asking questions to the bot and it will respond to you this is how you get ChatGPT on WhatsApp.
Can I integrate a chatbot with WhatsApp?
However, you need to apply for and receive approval for WhatsApp Business API integration before you can launch a bot on WhatsApp. A WhatsApp chatbot’s main benefits include the following: being able to communicate with the audience immediately and without delay because more people use WhatsApp than email.
Can I make my WhatsApp API?
First, register for the WhatsApp business API. Following your registration, you’ll get an email outlining the next actions you need to take to have your application approved. Step 2: Next, you must enter information such as your name, phone number, and Facebook Business Manager ID.