The Home Depot Health Check is an Associate Health Check that is specifically intended for United States Associates and SSC Non-Associates. Since the Covid 19 havoc in the US, people became scared to leave their homes and be tested. During this time, HD launched the Depot Health Check to assist the country.
Home Depot Health Check
With combining employee’s statistical data, Home Depot will be able to estimate how to fit their employees in the even of the Covid pandemic. And whether they should be allowed to work or not.
Home Depot Health Check Benefits
There are several benefits of accessing the hd depot health check platform, they include:
- Direct Deposit and Bank Incentives
- FutureBuilder 401(k) Plan
- Spending Account
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Leave of Absence
- Bereavement Days
- Jury Duty
- Personal/Sick Days.
- Veterinary Insurance
- Auto/Homeowner Insurance
- Legal Services Plan
Full-Time Hourly and Salaried Associates
- Life Insurance
- Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Associate Discounts
- METDesk (Special Needs Dependents Assistance)
- Matching Gift Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Back-up Dependent Care
- CARE/Solutions for Life
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Tax Preparation Discount Program
- Team Depot Volunteer Events
The Home Depot Health Check App
The main goal of the app is to assess employee’s health. For this reason, the employees are required to complete the questionnaire which can be found on the app. It can also be found on the website at healthcheck.homedepot.com
Download Home Depot Health Check App
The hd health check app was created to monitor the health of both associates and non-associates. All required by the employees are to complete the form provided by Home Depot Health Check management. The app determines whether the patient is healthy enough to complete the duty or not using the question form.
You can download the mobile app on both Google Play and App Store. It can be downloaded and installed without any particular requirements. Follow the steps below to get the app:
- Get to the Google Play or App store
- Click on the search bar
- Enter “Home Depot health check app”
- Tap on the app and hit the install button
- Launch the app after installation
- Add the required credentials, then tap on the login option
- A form will pop out on the screen, fill it correctly
After completing the form, you are done. You can check on your health condition using the app.
The hd health check is a web-based tool that is created for both colleagues and non-account holders. To check the health status, you have to visit the website at healthcheck.homedepot.com and log in.
- Go to https://healthcheck.homedepot.com/
- Select whether you are an Associates or Non-associates
- Enter your ID, location, and password
Note that Associates and Non-Associates login process as different.
Home Depot Health Check Associate Login
If you are working as an employee or associate at a store, then you can login using the step below:
- Visit the store website
- Click on Associate
- Enter your User ID (LDAP) and Password
- Click on Sign In
Click on the Sign In option, and you will be required to complete the questionnaire. If you have forgotten your password, then click on “Forgot Password”. Enter the required information and you will be sent a link to reset your password to your email.
Home Depot Health Check SSC Non-Associate Login
As a non-associates, follow the steps below to login:
- Go to the website homedepot.com
- Select SSC Non-Associates
- Provide your first and last name, phone number
- Then enter your THD Contact Name (Optional), badge ID (required for badged contractors only), and company
- Click on Submit
The non-associates login is only available to vendors, contractors, and guests who are visiting Atlanta SSC.
Home Depot Health Check Customer Service
If you have any related questions or require additional information on benefits or login information, then you can access the hd customer service. The hd health check customer service can be found on the website healthcheck.homedepot.com.