Credit Card For Costco is card you can benefit a lot from. With the Costco, no matter where you are travelling you will always enjoy no foreign transaction fees on purchases and more. Since 2016, Visa Has been the exclusive credit card of Costco.
Costco Wholesale has its own co-branded credit card issued by Citi and it’s a good one. But several other credit cards are contenders, too, and offer value outside Costco’s 500-some U.S. warehouses.
Credit Card For Costco
The only credit cards Costco accepts in its U.S. stores and gas stations are one that run on the visa network. So, leave your Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards at home. Online is different, though. Costco.com takes Mastercard and Discover, but not American Express.
In Costco, the rewards rates are not for Costco purchases but for gas, restaurants and travel. Still, 2% back at Costco is decent, and those other bonus categories are useful.
Cardholders receive rewards once a year in the form of a certificate that can be redeemed for cash or merchandise.
Benefits Of Costco Credit Card
When you trade with Costco credit card, you will enjoy the below benefits:
- You will earn cash back rewards with a Costco anywhere visa card by Citi.
- With your paid Costco membership, there’s no annual fee for the card
- There are no foreign transaction fees on purchases wherever Visa® is accepted
- Business owners can sign up for the Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card to earn cash back rewards on their purchases – from sticky notes to printer ink.
There more benefits to enjoy when you trade with Costco card.
What Is The Best Costco Card To Get?
If you use those cards at Costco, you’ll earn the default rewards, typically a lowly 1 cent or 1 point per $1 spent. Here is the best personal credit card to use at Costco.
Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi
There is no annual fee, and the Costco membership requirement shouldn’t be an issue since you need a membership to shop at the warehouse (unless you share with a family member or friend).
Annual fee: $0.
Sign-up bonus: Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months.
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
This card annual fee is #95 and enjoy the sign-up bonus of 75,000 miles once you spend $4,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $750 in travel.
You also enjoy reward unlimited 2 miles per $1 spent on purchases. Plus, 5 miles per $1 spent on hotels and car rentals booked through Capital One Travel.
Chase Freedom Unlimited®
The annual fee is $0 and additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) – worth up to $300 cash back.
Reward: 5% back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. 3% back at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery services and more.
Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card
you’ll actually earn the same bonus rewards as you would with Costco’s own credit card when shopping at the wholesaler. What’s more, you’ll also get 2% back everywhere else without having to think about it.
How Much Is A Costco Credit Card?
There is no annual fee for the Costco credit card, but you must be a Costco member to apply, and membership starts at $60 a year. The Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi is an “open-loop” store card, meaning you’re not limited to using it only at Costco.
Apply For Costco Credit Card
To apply for the Costco credit card is very easy and simple to access, all you need to do is to stop by the membership counter at your local Costco warehouse and ask for an application. There are different ways to apply, you can apply online, or visits their main website at Costco.com. You can also call their number for application.
The following ways to apply for the credit card:
How To Apply Through Costco Membership
- This method required you to sign up for a Costco membership at https://www.costco.com/join-costco.html to be eligible for the credit card.
- The Costco Credit Card has a $0 annual fee, but membership costs vary based on the tier you sign up for.
How To Apply Online
- Open your web browser and visit Costco card website at https://www.costco.com/credit-card.html
- Once open, click on “APPLY NOW” and follow onscreen process.
How To Apply By Phone
- To apply through your phone, call 800 259-3052.
- Then, follow the voice prompts to be connected with a customer service representative.
How To Apply In-Store
- Open your web browser and visit your local Costco warehouse at https://www.costco.com/warehouse-locations.
- Then, tell an agent at the membership counter that you would like to apply.
The Costco Credit Card requires excellent credit (a credit score of 750+) for good odds of approval. Other factors such as your income, debt, and overall ability to make credit card payments will also be taken into consideration.
Credit Card Needed For Costco Credit Card
The credit card score requirement is 750 or above, as applicants need an excellent credit score to qualify.
- You need a personal credit whether you are interested in the Costco Visa card or Costco Anywhere.
- You also need income & assets to your ability to pay a new credit card bill.
- You need an existing debt counts against you and take anecdotal evidence with a grain of salt.
If your credit score is already 750+, you have a steady income and few debts, and your financial situation is in order, you’ll have a better chance of approval. If not, you could dramatically increase your chances of being approved for a Costco card by delaying your application.
Costco Credit Card Login
Citibank credit card login allows cardholders to check their bill, redeem reward points, apply for Citi Bank credit card, etc. Follow the steps stated below for Citibank credit card login:
- Open your Citibank login page at https://www.citibank.co.in/ibank/login/IQPin1.jsp
Once open, enter User Id and Internet Password (IPIN).
- In case you don’t have a User Id and Internet Password, click on “First Time User”
- Click on “Login” to view your Citibank credit card account
In case you have not registered for Citibank credit card Netbanking facility, then you should register now.
Costco Credit Card Login Payment
The following are ways to make Costco credit login payment online:
- Open your web browser and Login into your account on the Citibank website at https://www.citibank.co.in/ibank/login/IQPin1.jsp
- Log in with User ID and Password
- In the Credit Cards section, click on “Pay Credit Card Bill”
- Select the amount you want to pay (Minimum due amount, Total amount due or any other amount)
- Submit your request
- The amount will be deducted from the bank account and the payment will be done instantly
These are all the steps you need to make payment.
Costco Credit Card Register
Follow the steps below to register for Citibank credit card Net Banking services.
- Go to the Citibank website at https://www.online.citibank.co.in/
- Click on the “First Time User? Register Now” option
- Choose Account Type as Credit Card and enter credit card details
- Read the Terms and Conditions and then tick the box
- Authenticate the account information
- Create a User ID and PIN
- Login and start availing the Citibank netbanking services
These are all the steps you need to sign up for the credit card.
Costco Credit Card Customer Service
For help and pay by phone, you can call the Costco Visa credit card / Citibank phone number. The number or contact email can be gotten from their website.
CHECK THIS: Best Credit Cards No Annual Fee – Guides To Credit Cards