Do you know how to sign in to your Google AdWords account? or maybe you don’t have an account with Google AdWords just yet, but you would love to know how to go about it such as signing in to your account before you get things started, then this post is for you. Continue reading to learn how to sign in to your Google AdWords account for free.
Sign In To Google AdWords Account
Before you learn how to sign in to your Google AdWords account, there are a couple of things you first need to know. Firstly, you will have to ensure that you are making use of the most up-to-date version of your browser. You should also know that Google ads is compatible with the latest versions of the following browsers: chrome, safari, internet explorer, and Firefox.
With that being said, follow the steps below to sign in to your Google AdWords account for free;
- First, go to the Google ads homepage.
- Next, click on the sign in link located at the top right corner of the page.
- You will now have to enter the email address of your Google account, alternate email address, or your Gmail username in the email field provided.
- Lastly, enter your password in the field provided for it and then click on sign in.
How to Set Up Google AdWords
Setting up Google AdWords is easy. But it, however, can be complicated for those who don’t know how to go about it. If you however are one of the many that do not know how to set up Google AdWords, here are the steps needed to do so. But before we delve properly into the steps needed, there are a couple of things you first need to know.
What is a campaign on Google AdWords? A campaign allows you to easily promote your services or products on the vast network of Google’s search results, videos, websites, shopping listings, mobile apps, maps and so many more. And to set up Google AdWords, you will have to select a campaign type that is based on your advertising objective, brand strategy, and just how much time you are able to invest.
The first step that is needed in creating a new ad campaign is selecting your advertising objective. And after selecting this objective, you will be then b guided in selecting your goals. This goal here will help you to determine the best campaign type in order to get you your intended audience.
Follow the steps below to create or set up Google AdWords;
- First, sign in to your Google ads account.
- Click on campaigns on the left side menu.
- Next, click on the plus button and then select new campaign.
- You will have to now select your advertising objective for the campaign.
- Scroll down the page and then choose your conversion goals and click on continue. To add more goals, click on the add another goal button. And to remove goals, click on the delete button.
- Select your campaign type and then click on continue.
- After selecting a campaign type and selected a goal, you will be given the options for the best campaign types in order to achieve it. You will have to select subtypes if your campaign type has one.
- Click on the continue tab.
- You will now be taken to a new page to choose your settings, set up ad groups, and then create your ads.
Is Google AdWords Account Free
Well if you have a Google AdWords account then you should know the answer to this. If however, you don’t know, here it is: signing up for a Google AdWords account is free. You only get to pay for the services when your customers take action such as when they make click on your ad to visit your website or get to call your business. And in order to set you up for success, Google will help provide reports and insights for you so you can easily track the costs and performances of your ads.
How Much Does Google Ads Cost In 2022
It has been estimated that in 2022, many companies will get to spend anywhere from $9000 to over $30,000 monthly on Google ads which were previously known as Google AdWords. Google AdWords maintain an average cost-per-click (CPC) of $1 to $2 for the Google search network. And on the other hand less than $1 for the Google display network.
There really is not a one-size-fits-all answer to this very common question of ‘how much does Google ads cost’? The reason for this is simple and it’s because Google ads truly is a customizable ad platform. This means that you have great control over just how much you get to spend on it. And you can also get to reduce or even increase your ad spend in real-time just as you see fit and this is the reason why the flexibility of Google ads pricing is one of its biggest benefits.
Are Google Ads Worth It In 2022
The answer to this question is a resounding YES! Google ads can be a great medium for both new businesses and existing ones that are trying to increase their brand and reach. Simply by getting your brand on Google’s search, shopping network, and display, you potentially put your business in front of tons of people every month.